Where Will I Go? by Richard Sinclair
Where Will I Go? is the second book in the When I Grow Up series of board books for young children. And it’s also an app for iOS devices too.
The playful, rhyming story sees a boy and his dad sharing a day together, contemplating all the wonderful places he could go when he is older.
Together the pair imagine their way across to China and India and to America, sowing seeds of adventure as they go.
Complete with joyous illustrations by Jon Lycett-Smith this is a positive, life-affirming picture book for young explorers in the making.
Recommended age 3+
Released May 2015
Book Release Date: 1 May 2015
App Release Date: 1 May 2015
Author: Richard Sinclair
Media: Board Book / iPad / iBook
Illustrator: Jon Lycett-Smith
Board Book RRP: £6.99
Digital RRP: App & iBook £1.99
APP SPECIAL FEATURES
- Choose between boy or girl character to star in the story.
- Narrated by Brian Blessed and includes word-highlighting options.
- Touch and play – interact with the characters, make them jump into life!
- Interaction and sound effects throughout.
- Find the hidden dogs in the app to unlock a bonus game!
For more details or to download visit the App Store